Craft Beer Festival Jersey
The Reasons boys are at it again!
Last October saw the launch of our very first event “The Jersey Craft Beer & Street Food Festival” whilst the weather wasn’t kind it still manage to attract 1,800+ attendees over the 3 days and received incredible feedback. The first event was sponsored by craft beer pioneers BrewDog with lots of awesome beer, great people and and all round great vibe all centered around The Don Monument, St Helier.
Never wanting to stand still and with a lust to make things bigger and better each year John and Ben have teamed up with us yet again to bring you the craft beer fest 2.0 the "Streetlife Craft Beer and Gin Festival!" Same venue, same great atmosphere, loads of tasty new food and drink for you to try!
One major shift in focus this year will be our celebration of the ever-growing popularity of Gin, where we will have a great selection of the finest Gins & mixers.
WILL BE SPONSORING THE GIN ZONE
- The dynamic Twin Sisters, who are proudly Dutch(the birthplace of Gin), have taken the market by storm over the past few years with their exceptional drinks & tonics
- 4 Times Award Winners including Richard Branson - Britains most innovative F&B Product 2015.
- Made in the UK with NO ARTIFICIAL flavouring, colouring or preservatives they only use NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- Using the highest quality SPRING WATER from the North of England
- 8 Great FLAVOURS to accompany your Gin in the best ways possible
Not wanting to rest on our laurels we bring you an even bigger and better beer line up this year. We'll be featuring a USA zone with the likes of Flying Dog, Victory Brewing, Two Roads brewing and Abita brewing.
We're also delighted to be launching Siren Craft Brew into the Island along with Newcastle's very own Wylam Brewing... For those of you who are following UK's craft beer market you'll understand this is a real treat!
Of course the usual suspects will also be there, BrewDog need no introduction joined again be the awesome beers from London's Beavertown and also North Brewing Co who were launched at the event last year.
We'll be launching special brews from all the breweries throughout the weekend and will also have more taps with beers from everyone on rotation.
When is it and how can I get involved?
Streetlife Craft Beer & Gin Festival - April 26th-29th 2018
The new event is set at the end of April where we expect to expand and grow in popularity over the 3 day course.
- Thursday will be limited to 350 attendees and a unique opportunity to ‘Meet the Makers’ - a unique experience where you get meet some of the finest brewers, distillers and wine makers from the Channel Islands and around the world.
- Friday and Saturday will be over 18’s and jam packed with beer talks, q&a’s, live music, DJ’s + much more.
- Sunday we will open our doors to families, working closely with Jerseys Youth Service and other charities to showcase our talented musicians, dancers and other acts under 18 years of age.
For more information on the event and of how to get hold of tickets check out the Festival Facebook page here.
It's sure to be another great event from Reasons so make sure you don't miss it!