East London Rum Size: 70cl
- In stock, ready to ship
- Country - England
- Alcohol - 40%
- Size - 70cl
This rum brings together spirits from three well-known Jamaican distilleries, with 80% of it made up of pot and column still rums, and the other 20% is comprised of funky Jamaican pot still rum. One for those who like fruity, high ester flavours, and the folks from the distillery recommend it in a Daiquiri!
Guaranteed to bring a tropical buzz to the drizzliest of days.
This is now your rum. Drink it neat or tame the funk. Just do your worst with it.